Our Quality Policy
The basic orientation of UNITED INDUSTRIAL TEXTILE PRODUCTS (UITP) is to be recognized for quality in the manufacturing of Specialty Manufactured Textile Products and Accessories.
This will be achieved through:
- Consideration of context of the organization and aligning the Quality Management System with the strategic direction of UITP
- Satisfying customer and applicable statutory and regulatory requirements
- Management of organization, aligned with quality objectives and defined employee responsibilities.
- Establishing, applying, maintaining and continual improvement of effectiveness of Quality Management System – ISO 9001:2015
- Continual enhancement of customers’ satisfaction
- Researching new technologies and implementing them through education of employees.
- Commitment to increase quality of Specialty Manufactured Textile Products in order to exceed customers’ expectations
- Making continuous improvement a part of every day and every job
The framework for setting quality objectives is defined in the Quality Manual.
For a complete ISO quality manual, please fill out the form below.